Two really good short reads below.
I encourage everyone click on the links and read.
This one is about golf cart use on a golf course
This one is about an irrigation issue called the donut effect. We currently have this issue on the Heritage course. We are going to replace all of our fairway head nozzles next season to help provide a more uniform irrigation distribution of our already limited water supply. The current nozzles in the fairway heads are original to the heads when installed in the 80's.
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (92)
- Ski tra...
- I repainted the parking lines in both shops t...
- I took my assistant Andy and our Greywalls mecha...
- The staining/sealing/painting and refurbishing o...
- I completed soil sampling on both golf course...
- Many of you do not get to see our incredible w...
- USGA states it well
- This early December warm up has lasted long enough...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2011 (71)