Wednesday, December 19, 2012
This is a critical step completed every winter to assure our equipment is parked properly during the season every day.
Proper parking creates structure in the building and allows access around every mower to perform daily maintenance checks. Equipment parked properly is safer (no climbing over) and saves time because there is no longer a need to move everything in order to perform routine daily checks on a unit that is parked in the middle or back.
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (92)
- Ski tra...
- I repainted the parking lines in both shops t...
- I took my assistant Andy and our Greywalls mecha...
- The staining/sealing/painting and refurbishing o...
- I completed soil sampling on both golf course...
- Many of you do not get to see our incredible w...
- USGA states it well
- This early December warm up has lasted long enough...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2011 (71)