Many of you I am sure have notice the bird houses Scot and I built this winter and put out around the course. I donated the wood and my time for this project because I really wanted to help the Bluebird population in our area. Open fields make a golf course an ideal habitat for these birds. The program was a complete success as our blue bird population exploded!!
As you see in the picture above, it becomes difficult for birds to nest in these boxes when they are vandalized. Please help us and our wonderful ecosystem by just enjoying the beauty of these birds with their bug eating habits. Actions like these are counter productive and disheartening.
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (92)
- ► 2012 (140)
- NGLGCSA crew players
- NGLGCSA CHAMPS!!!!!
- Grounds Fall Schedule
- Aerification of the Heritage Tees was completed to...
- Cooler weather and a little bit of rain, our turf ...
- Many of you I am sure have notice the bird houses...
- Topdressing date change
- We Topdressed the Greywalls greens yesterday and i...
- Winerization of the courses
- ▼ September (10)