With Sandy coming in last week and giving us mega winds with rain I fell behind on my winter fungicide applications. I am playing catch up this week to get the Heritage course protected for the months of winter ahead. I have to finish the fairway applications next.
The Greywalls course has been winterize. The greens will be roped off today then the only thing left will be putting snow fence around the putting green. I will have one more staff member left next week on Greywalls and I hope to finish up the washout repair work left after Sandy screamed through.
Winter is on its way.
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (92)
- The wind was so strong last week it actually bent ...
- The snow fence was finalized on Wednesday in our s...
- Taking advantage of the weather
- This is a picture of the outlet drain tile on #2 ...
- All of our protective fungicide applications are n...
- With Sandy coming in last week and giving us mega ...
- ▼ November (6)
- ► 2011 (71)