Irrigation of the Greywalls tee boxes is always an issue. The smaller heads do not hold adjustment as well as the larger ones and zones stick on nightly wasting our time and causing us issues in the morning. The pure sand based root zone is great for drainage; so good in-fact that it has very little soil moisture retention capability and causes us serious issues of LDS and drought stress if a zone or head malfunctions.
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (42)
- Yes It is this good, come out and enjoy MGC today!
- One of the occupational hazards of the job. While...
- The last two maintenance days have been fantastic ...
- We lost a few large Maple trees on the Heritage co...
- We have a John Deere Gator on loan to us as a demo...
- We have two young bucks with a very large antler b...
- Irrigation of the Greywalls tee boxes is always an...
- We have been utilizing the DR brush mower to clean...
- Some more fine examples of the beautiful wild flow...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2013 (92)
- ► 2012 (140)
- ► 2011 (71)