Winter Prep is full force
All Irrigation Systems winterized
All Greens solid tine aerified
All signs and supplies hauled off the course and are ready for winter touch-up/refinishing
Greywalls all sprayed, two more spray days left on the Heritage
Greywalls Greens Topdressed, milorganite Spread and roped off. The same will follow for the Heritage as soon as I am done spraying the surfaces.
Snow fence still be be installed in our strategic locations.
Plow for the truck is ready but plow stakes still need to be installed
Shop water lines still to be winterized after the staff is laid off next week
Equipment winterization process is about 70% complete and reel grinding has begun
Last minute projects to be completed as the weather allows.
Trying to complete an Agronomic budget for next season
Etc. Etc. no time to take a deep breath yet
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2015 (42)
- ► 2014 (91)
- I love these late 'squeeze them in' projects....
- It is Official both courses have been put to bed f...
- We had an opportunity to take the Superior Hills...
- The old clubhouse deck has been removed. The earl...
- We have started the painting and refurbishing of t...
- Our friend Porky came by a couple weeks ago over a...
- Winter Prep is full force All Irrigation Systems w...
- ▼ November (7)
- ► 2012 (140)
- ► 2011 (71)